Sunday, July 22, 2012

Could There Be Anything Worse Than Using Your Phone In A Public Restroom? Apparently So....

I generally don’t pay much attention to the facilities when using public facilities, but in the past few weeks I’ve noticed a few things that seem odd.



Take this sign, for example. How would you like to be the person who has to clean this restroom, where it is necessary to ask patrons not to scale fish in the sinks.


This one, at our local minor league baseball stadium, doesn’t seem to have minors in mind, especially considering it is an advertisement for a radio station that plays We've Only Just Begun and You Light Up My Life.



It seems like a good idea, a switch that notifies the custodian, and perhaps management, that the restroom needs attention. But, logistically, um, how do you turn on a switch? Flowers and chocolates? Soft music and breathy whispers? Meg Ryan movies?


Finally, also at the ballpark, cup holders in the stalls, right by the commode. I’m no scientist, but I believe the technical term for that is eeewwwwww.

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh. Who thinks of this stuff other than you? ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't know, John Cleese, maybe, Eric Idle, Robin Williams, George Carlin, Taylor Mali, my mom.

      But thanks. The only thing that gives me more pleasure than making you laugh is hearing you laugh.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...