Wednesday, October 31, 2012

You Gotta Love Halloween, Even Though The Grandkiddies And Most Of The Kids Are A Thousand Miles Away

 
I love Halloween, and some of the girls have had a chance to celebrate earlier in the week. Here are photos, starting with Brianne and Callie (I think, anyway), dressed up for a pre-holiday party. Everyone was thrillered. Ha ha....


Lucy got two costumes, both adorable, a baterina and Hello Kitty, only cuter. Kelly made this one.


 
Baby Aspen in her Halloween jammies. Let's hope she is more alert tonight.
 
 
 
This just in: our little Sadie, cute as can be. She reminds me of that old saying, "I can't wait until tomorrow, because you get cuter every day." Am I right? 



 
Of course, here's me with my very own Purple English Teacher, heading off to class. Of course, she gets cuter every day, too. Woo hoo!

 
Am I lucky or what. Everybody have a fun, safe night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...