Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This Is Me This Isn't Me

This is me.

This isn't me.

This is me.

This isn't me.

This is me.


So is this and this.

This is not me.


I was online one night, logging into Hotmail or something, and this guy was in an ad. Is that creepy or what?

When I taught in the local school system, students told me I looked like the librarian. Every day, students told me I looked like their librarian. A couple of weeks in to the semester, I took a class to the library, and the librarian and I both did a double take. I looked like the librarian.
I would bump into students at the store and they would tell their parents, “there’s our librarian.”

I know of lots of people with my name, a couple of writers, a hockey player, and that is weird, but finding people who look like you, I mean really look like you, that’s really weird.
Has that happened to you?

P.S. This isn't me, either, no matter what some friends say.

Neither is this guy....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...